Microsoft Exchange UM Changes
Microsoft is changing Unified Messaging for Exchange Online/Office 365 and Exchange Server 2019.
What do these changes mean for your organization? Do you have:
- Exchange Online UM with an on-premises PBX (Avaya, Cisco, NEC, Mitel, etc.),
- Exchange Server for UM with an on-premises PBX,
- but plan to upgrade to Exchange Server 2019, or
- plan to move to Office 365?
- Skype for Business Server and want to continue to use UM on-premises?
If you're not ready to move to Cloud Voicemail, or are looking to leverage your third-party on-premises PBX, this webinar is for you. Join us to learn more.
- Date: Wednesday, August 21, 2019
- Time: 10:00 AM Pacific / 1:00 PM Eastern
- Length: 60 minutes
- Register: Click here to register